• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got nothin' on me :)

pict0021yd8.th.jpg

Server a few weeks ago b4 cleaning

1001911xk3.th.jpg

Server not too long after it moved to the bookshelf (back when it was still single core)

1002381rd2.th.jpg

My optical drives dont even need a case

Main rig's also caseless, however I need to clean up b4 taking pics of this nightmare :) I have drives, video cards and water gear EVERYWHERE.

@ Nrg what in the world happen to that mouse? Looks like it was in a hail storm...

yeah, it's an MX518... I think it's holographic/colour-shifting paint... it's not actually dented, but looks pretty convincing eh! lol

I can see racks like that coming in handy. NRG's and cchalogamer's might be cheaper and easier to put together but I doubt he can just pick it up and carry it around haha

1002381rd2.th.jpg

My optical drives dont even need a case

rofl3.gif

I don't care who you are thats funny right there...

"See this button here SCREW IT! I'm too cool for that"

"Stealthing optical drive buttons bahhh... SCREW IT!"

"I'm just gonna take this damn cover off"

"Frisbee a disk at the tray"

"Easiest disk loading EVER!!"

Verran beat me to, its DD Torture Rack, on a side note I think I just got a better Quad for the Forum wars. I just got this one a couple hours ago, it has yet a lower VID than my other best Quad. I quickly put it on my P35 DQ6 with the stock cooler just to see what VID it was. I run prime 95 at 3.2 and then 3285 with 1.2 volts until it reached about 68c then it would fail. I booted into windows at 3.6 with 1.3v and run prime 95 but its to hot with the stock cooler. I will have to put it under water tomorrow....

newq6600fm2.th.png