Best.. Store... Ever...

Mercury

new egg :D

frozen cpu :D

directron :D

crazypc.com good because i live in michigan and that's where they r located so extra fast shipping for me for cheap :D

i also like buyxg.com becuz they have some good products but their customer service and communication suxthey once double shipped and charged a few parts but i sent them back for full refund but had to pay shipping :( i ordered a whole bunch of stuff to build a system for my friend and they forgot to charge me for the mobo B) so i got online right away and ordered my new case basically for free cuz of their mistake :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

new egg :D

frozen cpu :D

directron :D

crazypc.com good because i live in michigan and that's where they r located so extra fast shipping for me for cheap :D

i also like buyxg.com becuz they have some good products but their customer service and communication suxthey once double shipped and charged a few parts but i sent them back for full refund but had to pay shipping :( i ordered a whole bunch of stuff to build a system for my friend and they forgot to charge me for the mobo B) so i got online right away and ordered my new case basically for free cuz of their mistake :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

I live in michigan too, I'll have to check out crazypc.com sometime, but won't you have to pay sales taxes since you're in the same state as the store? And twice I have purchased something from an online store and for some reason I got the item and my money back B) . Last summer I built a system for a friend and a month later the company I bought the DVD ROM from said they were out of that item and would refund me the money :blink: , but they had already sent it. Around the same time I bought a mobo, cpu and fan combo from a different company, they charged my credit card, shipped the item and then refund my card the very next day :blink: . Oh well, their error. But those are the mistakes that I like. :D

• 1 month later...

don't know about you guys, but I've had a TON of problems with newegg, especially with cases! All 5 cases I've ever orderd from them came in broken and every time I have to do a rma with the broken part it takes them a lifetime to ship the replacement! I only order from them with the intent to rma something... I would highly reccommend googlegear though, I have always recieved my parts in great condition from them! Svc.com is great for mod gear, but I did have my run in there! They have the best coustomer service as far as e-mail goes!

I was looking through the newegg policies the otherday. I almost pee'd my pants, they say they aren't responsible for compatibilities and don't test any of their stuff. They also don't check to see if x is actually x or w.e. }:|

• 3 weeks later...