OCC Awards 07!

romeo55

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a side note, I personally PM'd a bunch of members on the last day of nominations and asked them if they could participate and cast their votes. I don't think we would have reached the 30 nominations mark if I hadn't. :)

On a side note, I personally PM'd a bunch of members on the last day of nominations and asked them if they could participate and cast their votes. I don't think we would have reached the 30 nominations mark if I hadn't. :)

Me.

The Q6600 is going to a randomly picked winner, not the biggest brown-noser. :P

Okay, I am at a loss here.

Which wise-guy thought it would be clever to nominate me for Video/Monitor help, funniest member and best all-round member? Does someone have feelings for me that I have been neglecting to address or something?

Better still, which muppets have gone and voted for me?

You guys are all nuts.

Okay, I am at a loss here.

Which wise-guy thought it would be clever to nominate me for Video/Monitor help, funniest member and best all-round member? Does someone have feelings for me that I have been neglecting to address or something?

Better still, which muppets have gone and voted for me?

You guys are all nuts.

Maybe you should take a look at the nominations? :lol: