OCC Awards 07!

romeo55

Today is Friday Feb. 1st isn't it or did someone put some drugs in my food or drink and I am hallucinating?

Yes, it is, not sure about the drugs part, are you seeing Timothy Leary anywhere? Are you saying "dude" more than usual?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many of the submissions are only like 5 nominations.... if we count those away we'll never get to 30 or even 40 :unsure: I see the point in some of the posts though, as some people haven't engaged in some parts of the forums yet, so they wouldn't know who give the best overclocking help.

The rules never mentioned a minimum number of nominations you had to make though. In fact rule #2 said "If you do not wish to nominate someone for a category, leave it blank" So by all rights if someone only made one nomination total that should be ok.

The rules never mentioned a minimum number of nominations you had to make though. In fact rule #2 said "If you do not wish to nominate someone for a category, leave it blank" So by all rights if someone only made one nomination total that should be ok.

For the sake of counting up nominations, sure. But bosco can make his own rules for what constitutes an "entry" towards the 30/40 for the quads.

Yes they did. I think Donovan said 7 was the minimum. Maybe I'll look it up and link it, but I'm pretty confident it's here somewhere.

EDIT###

Here and here.

I do not understand the time frame? From the first post on this thread: Nominations Open (1/14/08 Monday - 02/2/08 Tuesday at 12:00AM Est). Today is Friday Feb. 1st isn't it or did someone put some drugs in my food or drink and I am hallucinating?

Indeed, sorry. It ends tonight at 12:00AM.

Just to clear this up, it's up to Dave as to what counts as an entry - he's the one with the free stuff, not me. He pretty much said that only a handful of entry's won't count. The exact number, I don't know - 7 was a guess. Once again, it's up to him as to what counts and what doesn't.

Everything else award wise is up to me, so get your nominations in people so we can start voting!

EDIT: And just a question... how did I become the unanimous geekiest geek???? :unsure: I got nominated like 4-5 times for the category lol.

Finished with 36votes, and some not counted?

There's still a few hours left. By the way the forum time is an hour fast, so it should end at 1:00AM EST right?

Edited by slugbug

There's still a few hours left. By the way the forum time is an hour fast, so it should end at 1:00AM EST right?

Not for me, it's exactly right in relation to my time. Did you turn off DST? :unsure: