Realistic Flames Midtower Case

Thank you everybody (waves @ EM3Bilko!)

If you want your case custom painted, we can do that!!

For quote, email me, pcbuilderATmnpctechDOTcom (don't post your inquiry!)

Guidelines to asking for qoutes,

1. Include brand and case model or computer part. Include manufacturer product page link.

2. Describe in detail each part that will be painted. Sketches or images of what you want are very helpful.

3. Include your zipcode, dimensions and weight of box you're shipping part (s) for paint to Mnpctech

4. You must dissassemble your case or parts before shipping. We will prep the surface for paint for you!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god!!!!! The flames and gloss to it are freaking gorgeous what more is there to be said. This makes me feel like doing a mod myself, which eventually leads to just one big disaster and unfinished project in the end :P

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

Thanks for the comments everybody!

We're painting more of these! It's a new LianLi PC-7 plus aluminum midtower ($90 from newegg). $600 with real fire custom paint + shipping. That sounds like a lot of money, but consider taking your case to a local custom bike/car painter for a quote, you'll likely pay double for something this good. Brads been painting professionally for 14 years. He applies 12 layers of "House of Kolor" paints. Don't let the video I posted fool you, it's actually a very long painting process. The paint is clearcoated with PPG polyurethane clear, wetsanded and buffed out. You're getting a true automotive grade custom finish with case for $600.

I typically don't like flame paint jobs (just look cheesy to me), but this one is awesome! I'd get it on my case in a heartbeat, minus a minor change. The wraparound of the side flames and front flames don't match up. That'd bug the crap out of me....very nice otherwise...

I typically don't like flame paint jobs (just look cheesy to me), but this one is awesome! I'd get it on my case in a heartbeat, minus a minor change. The wraparound of the side flames and front flames don't match up. That'd bug the crap out of me....very nice otherwise...

You bet!.. We can also paint them however you want them B:)

Edited by mnpctech