neddamttocs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you look back I said i was out of it, well i am sure i did

I will be back in if you need me but i am not promising anything amazing, i am an utter noob

Edited by PeterStoba

All those that were enthusiastic at the start, time to step up and put your money where your mouth is.

Remember that people are putting in time and effort for us to be a part of this (and I'm not just saying that because I am one of them :lol:).

I'd rather they not be disappointed by a poor turn out.

Not to mention OCC pride is at stake! :O

So get submitting those scores!!!

If it did not involve taking my PC P&C 750 out of another rig, putting the 2900s in and flashing back to stock speed, formatting installing xp I would do a second rig. To much work right now, allergy are killing me and it is supposed to be near 90 degrees today...

i am sitting here watching the front door for FedEx to bring the Xeon for my 2nd rig... :ph34r:

I am watching the TV hoping enough people show up so I do not have to try and setup another rig....

I was sleeping :rolleyes: Its Saturday 15th 11am here.

Come on guys we have 16 people, we need at least 20. If you signed up forum wars are you going to play? Deadline is tonight, at 11:59 CDT...

We are missing:

- PeterStoba

- firky

- airman

- gotdamojo06

- mr._blue_sky

- Agallion

- Shadowfactor

- Makaveli

- ccokeman

- IceDog711

hurry up you noobs! :lol:

man this is F@#$@ed up!! why would these guys even sign up!! this is crap! I'm gonna be kinda mad if we don't have a team cuz I could have joined a diff. forums team but refused cuz I wanna be on this one I tuned my rig till it was as goo as I could get it with the $$ I had specifically for the forum warz c'mon guys!!! [/rant]

man this is F@#$@ed up!! why would these guys even sign up!! this is crap! I'm gonna be kinda mad if we don't have a team cuz I could have joined a diff. forums team but refused cuz I wanna be on this one I tuned my rig till it was as goo as I could get it with the $$ I had specifically for the forum warz c'mon guys!!! [/rant]

Same thing happened last time phil, thats why I did not even bother to walk in there and pick up a pair of water cooled 2900s and walk 15' to drop them in a water cooled 4Ghz Q6600 and run benchmarks for a 2nd rig...