Forum Wars 2008 Info Thread

neddamttocs

GUYS, Get cracking Get Posting Get it happening!!!!!!!

If you look at the scores page, OCC is looking good. I didn't work it all out but over all our teams are all placed pretty well.

A Class 2nd

B Class 3rd

C Class 2nd

D Class 1st

E Class 3rd...

There's only a week or so left, so GO HARD!!!!

We might get the over all win yet.

Edited by necron66

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's very nice to see some optimism. :D

At the moment we are placed reasonably well, but that won't be the case once everyone else finishes submitting.

That's why we need some Overclocked scores from everyone who entered.

I spent Sunday getting my stubborn E8400 to push out some better SuperPi and Geekbench scores and will be focusing on 3DMark scores over the next couple of days.

I would love to see us finish in the top 3 and honestly believe we can if we all put in a little effort.

Edited by jammin

I still can't get crossfire to work. It is really ticking me off. I am beginning to wonder if maybe one of the bridge connectors is bad.

have you tried it with just a single bridge connector?

i think there are dual ports in case you want to tri fire 3 cards...

then they would go a single from one card to the next.

i was only using one before my 3870X2 bit the dust.

wow does anyone have the link for the official scores page?? if so can you pm it to me so I don't lose it again?? I wish I could have done better on the scores but I guess I just have crappy luck.

I still can't get crossfire to work. It is really ticking me off. I am beginning to wonder if maybe one of the bridge connectors is bad.

I think you need to install ATi Control Center and disable "My Name Is Nerm and I'm a Noob Mode" :lol:

hey guys. ive been having memory issues with my rig the past 2 days so i think i got it all figure out and im gonna start beating this . out of my rig tonight so i can get some kind of scores posted. the only one i have to far is my superpi time which is like 9.875 i think u guys have already seen that though.