Forum Wars 2008 Info Thread

neddamttocs

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The other teams have not submitted OC scores either. I think one has on the second place team....

1st over clock scores Still posted at The Raptor Pit 294592

Best scores not posted yet at The Raptor Pit 304755

Team C Drako

Edited by h2o4me

Thanks for letting me join and play on your team Overclockers Club.

It's been fun.

I don't think I'll have any more scores to submit, I sold a motherboard, cpu and video card today. I've been putting it off the past few weeks to get some decant scores for the war. Getting another 3870 x2 for some quadfire fun.

I'll still be around on here, have to keep snipping Rehit's super pi times :D

Thanks to all.

Thanks again for playing for us. :D

I'm sure plenty of people around here would like to see how you get on playing with quadfire.

I've been holding on until after the wars for any hardware and software changes as well. Might see if I can find a Xeon 3110 to replace my lacklustre E8400. :)

Plus I've been planning on setting up RAID and using Vista as my primary OS.

I've been working on vlite and vista ultimate. I have a 850mb image tha instals to just over 3GB, but I'm yet to do much testing with it. A normal instal of vista just seems to chunky for benching on. The only real improvment is 3D 03.

Hoping to get the other x2 mby tomorrow pending if they have stock and I can get there early enough. Pitty I didn't decide on this this before the war.

since my new 3870X2 is here and i have the Xeon E3110 in the box...

i am fresh formatting with XP-Pro so i can update my Rig #2 scores.

i may have to take a swipe at necron66's super pi times while i am at it :lol:

i will pop the quad back in tomorrow and get a good 3Dmark 01 score before i go back to Crapsta and CrossfireX.

i will pop the quad back in tomorrow and get a good 3Dmark 01 score before i go back to Crapsta and CrossfireX.

I have my 8400 in the x38 board now, and my old settings from the gigabyte board board dont work on this pc, so make a move while you can while I get it stable again, coz it's a really cold day here today (15c inside) compaired to probly 30C+ when I made those last pi runs at 4.6ghz.

i am giving all i can to get us into 3rd on the B list.

if somebody could find firky and get some good overclocked scores from him, we may be able to climb to 2nd or better... :thumbs-up:

i am giving all i can to get us into 3rd on the B list.

if somebody could find firky and get some good overclocked scores from him, we may be able to climb to 2nd or better... :thumbs-up:

About the only way for me to get any more would be to get my best Q6600 from another rig and that is to much work, we need Firky to submit some OC scores...

i am really trying to lean on my rig 2 setup before i put the quad in tomorrow.

it seems like i may have gotten it all the 1st time around when i destroyed the 3870X2... :lol:

i am still squezzing...

i am really trying to lean on my rig 2 setup before i put the quad in tomorrow.

it seems like i may have gotten it all the 1st time around when i destroyed the 3870X2... :lol:

i am still squezzing...

I have tried to beat my 06 score several times with no success...