Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

Then there's another computer on the floor next to that (on a KVM to my monitor and keyboard)... then there's another computer next to that (brothers)... then there's the computer in my cupboard... and two on top of the cupboard not doing much at the moment.

But yeah, this is mine now. Actual computer is under the desk.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Update:

The old Compaq 19" is gone, replaced with the NEC. Changed the Panaflo to my Antec 120mm blue LED fan.

100_1952.jpg

This is slightly outdated. I've gotten an M1000 mouse since then and a better keyboard...and some much better hardware inside the ol' wavemaster, which will son have a plexiglass sidepanel. No I won't cut a hole in the beautiful aluminum sidepanel that's already there, I'll spend $25 on newegg and get one already made for it.

edit: I know some of you are thinking "Where did Lo get that awesome, big mouse pad at!??!?1/!" Well, I'll tell you, I know it's pretty hard to find a big mouse pad anymore since everyone is getting those optical mice, and the ball mice are becoming moreso that there isn't nearly as much drag in them as there used to be. I have had that mouepad for 10 years. The original top came of a couple years ago so I had to super glue it back on. I just can't make myself get rid of it.

Nice screenshot, but invest in a KVM switch for those 2 comps.

519464[/snapback]

Just got one of those to split my three puters and..OMG it works wonders. I read up on them and the Belkin ones seem to do the best. I was stuck between IO Gear and Belkin, then finally took Tech TV's word for it, spent $2 more and got the Belkin. No regrets yet.