Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

I had posted mine on page 6 i think, the pic isn't there anymore and it has changed a lot so i'll post the pic then and now

So this is my first modded case loll :lol:

Picture_141.jpg

And this is my setup now only with the head that you know (i've posted it here a million times lol) and the speakers are logitech 5500 properly placed this time

m4.jpg

Also i'll show you my modding quarters when i started (and i was proud of it lol)

Firstmod.jpg

And now (the left side...only)Room is 15X10 it's been a while :lol:

Bench.jpg

Junk.jpg

Edited by kobalt

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice indeed!  Where did you get the stands for the rear Z-640 speakers?  Mine are sitting on the floor behind me atm and I can barely hear them :(

533395[/snapback]

It came with the speakers.

I had posted mine on page 6 i think, the pic isn't there anymore and it has changed a lot so i'll post the pic then and now

So this is my first modded case loll :lol:

Picture_141.jpg

And this is my setup now only with the head that you know (i've posted it here a million times lol) and the speakers are logitech 5500 properly placed this time

m4.jpg

571656[/snapback]

That is a sweet looking desk there you have kolbalt!

• 2 weeks later...

behold the awesomeness! :lol:

workstationmain7gk.jpg

workstationside0bc.jpg

i've always been meaning to post a few workstation pics when i have it all neat n tidy, but that NEVER happens lol... so here it is "au naturale" or something lol

lol, smooth, VERY Nice pics everyone

hardnrg, nice how you have your PC out of the case!! :)

how do u get that cooled? And why would you put in onto a paper box?

nice case also @ roadkill, where di u get it from and how much was it?

Gotta start taking some pics of my PC set-up in my dorm room too :thumbs-up:

LMAO, dude, seems like you dont even game with that lack of space. :lol: what do you really do, bench and tweak all day? :P nice babes btw.

578616[/snapback]

haha, sadly, atm that is the situation... overclocking 4 cpus on 2 rigs is a lengthy and time-consuming process lol... i look forward to enjoying the fruits of my labour :)

Hardnrg, what turntables are those?

578617[/snapback]

Technics SL1200-MkII's :D i hate any other turntables with a passion except maybe the 1210's lol

hardnrg, nice how you have your PC out of the case!!  :) 

how do u get that cooled? And why would you put in onto a paper box?

578619[/snapback]

i put it on a box (mobo box is a good choice) because the bottom of the pci cards' backplates hang down below the motherboard so in this set-up they hang over the edge of the box... :)

it's out of the case because i think i must have removed and attached the heatsink about 100 times or more in the last coupla weeks... temps are not a problem thanks to my ihs-less cpu, lapped heatsink, and panaflo monster fan lol...

case-less rig is easy access, for example, between the keyboard and the mobo box is a digital multimeter that has the negative probe connected to a molex ground so i can take voltage readings on the mobo pcb with ease :D