i r n00b

yoshi02

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with American SUV's? shrug.gif

Supposed to be mildly amusing.... as they're generally fat and to all that great off-road (nobody shout at me, I really counldn't care less...)

Edit: Be aware it's only 470w, so don't expect to be loading loads of crap on it, but it'll outperform any crappy 600w psu easily. PP&C ftw!

Whats wrong with American SUV's? shrug.gif

Fat, crappy handling, suck at anything except cruising on the road... Now take a European one, then we'd be talking :P

ENOUGH OFF-TOPIC :D

Yoshi02, if you decide to get that PCP&C, that'd be an awesome purchase! I must have missed that when browsing newegg :O

Fat, crappy handling, suck at anything except cruising on the road... Now take a European one, then we'd be talking :P
European SUV VS. American SUV offroad?

hmmm...

European SUV's would be more road going in my opinion, I'm not saying that they are bad offroad either...

Certain models are good for certain things on both fronts if you ask me...

SUV's were deigned to be better handling then a truck but still have the offroad capabilities of a truck.

I think saying that an SUV has crappy handling is kind of pointless, I mean they were never originally meant to be driven like a car anyways.

I think some companies have decided to draw out the "sport" in SUV to a larger extent and neglect the utility aspect quite a bit, especially with the HP wars going on in the automobile world today...

I think it was the one shaped like an American SUV! :rolleyes: The last link on this post...

First off, thanks for all the quick and much needed help! That RAM, motherboard, and processor look nice; Intel it is! And, how does this PSU look instead? (link) It has a better price, (maybe with good reason <_<) wire management, (Yea, I'm lazy :P) And it just looks so cool. B:) Now about the case. I had posted a topic about a case on another forum, but they couldn't come to a conclusion, so it's up to you guys! Tell me whatcha think: link

If I were you, I'd grab this case: Coolermaster CM690. I know it's 80 bucks, but it's got an AMAZING amount of nice features for a case in that price range!

If you need it cheaper, these sound like good options to me :)

Coolermaster Centurion 5 - 50$

Apevia X-Dreamer - 50$

Apevia X-Plorer - 50$

Thermaltake Matrix VD2000BNS - 50$