sapphire 1950 pro vs evga 7900 gto

lost

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, both overclocked, the comparision is more like 7900GTX vs X1950XT... and it looks to me like the 7900GTO OC'd (7900GTX) has the edge overall and in most games...

It is admittedly very close and I'm still deciding which to use in my secondary rig as I have both cards to choose from... I think I'm going to go with the 7900GTO voltmodded with Maze4 GPU and OCZ BGA ramsinks, and leave the X1950Pro 512 with the stock cooler in my 3rd rig

I just picked up an HIS 1950Pro 512 with the IceQ3 cooler, and I'm very happy with it.

I agree, that is a very great card, it runs very cool, for the price that newegg has it at right now, 199.99 w/ 40 MIR, I have been debating about adding another one to my rig in CF. I love this card, a hell of a lot better than my old ATI 9200...haha damn thing

I would suggest getting this because of the cooling and the fact that it has 512mb GDDR3

I agree, that is a very great card, it runs very cool, for the price that newegg has it at right now, 199.99 w/ 40 MIR, I have been debating about adding another one to my rig in CF. I love this card, a hell of a lot better than my old ATI 9200...haha damn thing

I would suggest getting this because of the cooling and the fact that it has 512mb GDDR3

is it quiet?