Who paid for your first computer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who paid for it?

• Me, myself, and I.
    • Me, with a bit of help from family.
    • Parents/Family.
    • Won it.
    • Other

holy crap! so many peoples parents bought them their first pc. wow. thats how people get 500 dollar gpu's no kidding! the first pc I bought was an apple! it had a black and white 5 inch screen and a keyboard and mouse the screen was part of the tower but the whole thing was only like 10 inches tall! I think it had like a 8 gb hdd or something like that I was like 14! that was new tech for me back then! Now I would use that for target practice!LOL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid for my first pc. I was in high school and wanted to build one but didn't have the money so I sold my ps2 and all my games + saved my allowance to finance the project.

I've been building 'em ever since B:)

Well, my first PC was a blazing fast Acer P120 that I overclocked to an astounding 133mhz lol. My mom put it on her credit card but I paid for it. :) It was my first and last pre built machine, all have been built by me since.

• 1 month later...

Well, I was already on my own and married by the time personal computers came out, so I bought my first one. Of course, that doesn't count the Tandy 4k computer (toy really) I had in tech school. I am talking about real personal computers.

My parents bought me my first computer because I was too young to have a job and they were tired of me being on theirs and changing it all around all the time lol.

+1

My parents paid for my first computer because it was the family PC. However, I paid for all of my custom-built PCs.

My mum bought my p4 machine 2 years ago when i was 11 but now i am 13 going on 14 in 2days i built one 2weeks ago