Transformers

UkJenT

Shia was pretty good in Constantine.... I'll be going to see this, and it does look awesome, but I never liked transformers when I was a kid, so I porbably won't get the full effect :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shia was pretty good in Constantine.... I'll be going to see this, and it does look awesome, but I never liked transformers when I was a kid, so I porbably won't get the full effect :lol:

they don't jump into the movie expecting you to understand what's going on... granted there are a few subtle "inside jokes" in the movie, but you won't even notice them unless you look, you'll be able to follow it just fine. go make seeing now! :)

they don't jump into the movie expecting you to understand what's going on... granted there are a few subtle "inside jokes" in the movie, but you won't even notice them unless you look, you'll be able to follow it just fine. go make seeing now! :)

:withstupid: They do a great job explaining the backstory, so you don't have to be a fan of the original series to enjoy the movie.

Just got back from watching this movie and OH MY GOD. It was freaking AWESOME!!!! I wanna go see it again!!

The actions sequences were absolutely amazing. This is definitely a must see for everyone :thumbs-up: x 2

Imagine re-doing the whole Series 1 Transformers in this same way!! :O

Besides the fact that it would cost like 9 trillion dollars It would still be extremely insanely kickass.

IF

they kept it to the exact storyline and accurately portrayed them as their apropriate vehicles (i.e the camaro)

Imagine re-doing the whole Series 1 Transformers in this same way!! :O

Besides the fact that it would cost like 9 trillion dollars It would still be extremely insanely kickass.

IF

they kept it to the exact storyline and accurately portrayed them as their apropriate vehicles (i.e the camaro)

Wow, you're insane. As awesome as that would be, the studio would be hemorrhaging money as I don't think many people would pay $5-10 to see each one.

Wow, you're insane. As awesome as that would be, the studio would be hemorrhaging money as I don't think many people would pay $5-10 to see each one.

Straight to DVD/blu-ray/HD-DVD whatever $80 box set they will make their money :lol:

Straight to DVD/blu-ray/HD-DVD whatever $80 box set they will make their money :lol:
How many different transformers were in G1? I think there were more than the 10 that were in the movie, and every new robot they have to make will probably cost a lot. But yeah, I'd definitely buy the set as well.

I have the G1 boxed set and its 99 episodes, plus the movie. There are easily 40 different transformers between everything. Some show up out of nowhere, some dissapear never to be seen again. It doesnt flow very well at all. And they kill everyone off in the movie!!! Ugh... If anything, the movie in 1986 or whatever is what ruined it. The new movie is resurrecting it the way it was meant to be!!!