Transformers

UkJenT

Oh my, I just finished watching Transformers: The Movie. It was just great. I'm a die-hard Transformers fan since I was a child. I don't think any die-hard fan will be disappointed with the movie. Many of you may be wondering how I watched it so early. Well... it's been in theatres here in Taiwan since June 28. :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must thank a digg submission for giving me the heads up. For some reason they moved the opening day up to last night. I watched it at 8:40pm and saw the huge line gathering for the 12:00am showing... if they only knew beforehand :)

Back on track: The movie was awesome, and the die-hard fans will appreciate the little tidbits scattered here and there (for instance, check out what car is originally offered for $4000 at the dealership instead of the camaro) :)

Seeing it tonight in a double feature with Shrek 3 at the drive-in. Im super geeked to see this, as Transformers has always been a favorite of mine.

Double feature?!?! Drive In?!?!? goddangit!

I'd give a kidney to go to a decent double feature in my local cinema :lol:

Double feature?!?! Drive In?!?!? goddangit!

I'd give a kidney to go to a decent double feature in my local cinema :lol:

Yeah, and for only $8.50 per ticket. Its less than seeing one movie in a regular cinema. Plus you can kick back and relax... well... maybe not you euro guys... with your little cars... but still!

the CG in that movie was amazing, im trying to find interviews on how they made it, im sure it will pop up shortly.

doesnt matter if you like transformers or not its like those crappy marvel movies THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!