NZXT Case Contest

Unless it's for business, why have more than 1 PC? <_< (unless like each person in the household has their own)

I have never owned more than 1 at a certain period of time....

I have 2 PCs quite normally. One acts as my gaming/browsing/working PC ... the 2nd is a server PC whereby all my multimedia is available by my house-mates. Legit reason for 2 PCs ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's for business, why have more than 1 PC? <_< (unless like each person in the household has their own)

I have never owned more than 1 at a certain period of time....

Folding at home, and its just good to have a spare in case one quits.

This is my only case & it has been severely damaged (by my dog).This picture has been taken back in 2006(U can see the date if you dwld the picture) when my doggy pushed it & it fell down from the table & you can see what it does look like now.I couldn't RMA it coz they didn't seem to offer me a replacement for this.I can't even attach the side panels because of this damage.

I'm also running only a 350 W unbranded PSU with no warranty.

So, i really really want a new Case and/or a new PSU. Oh yes, i'm not lucky to have more than 1 PC like some of you guys do.This is my only PC.So, please please help me.

casedamage2ak3.jpg

Yes I have built 30 something rigs for folding.

Yeah... I sort of think that when you start buying rigs to fold, you might as well just take that money and send it to some cancer\disease research place...

So, i really really want a new Case and/or a new PSU. Oh yes, i'm not lucky to have more than 1 PC like some of you guys do.This is my only PC.So, please please help me.

...Yeah... its too bad that that wasn't in the rules...someone with 100 computers has as much of a chance as someone with only 1...

...Yeah... its too bad that that wasn't in the rules...someone with 100 computers has as much of a chance as someone with only 1...

So what you are saying is they need to change the contest for only people with one rig? You have got to be kidding? And just how are you going to verify that person has only one rig, you going to each and everyones house and look? Wake up man! Snap! Come out of it!

So what you are saying is they need to change the contest for only people with one rig? You have got to be kidding? And just how are you going to verify that person has only one rig, you going to each and everyones house and look? Wake up man! Snap! Come out of it!

Don't worry I'll check for you!

*Goes to everyone's house*

Turns out I am the only one with 1 rig, the rest of you are disqualified. :D

This is my only case & it has been severely damaged (by my dog).This picture has been taken back in 2006(U can see the date if you dwld the picture) when my doggy pushed it & it fell down from the table & you can see what it does look like now.I couldn't RMA it coz they didn't seem to offer me a replacement for this.I can't even attach the side panels because of this damage.

I'm also running only a 350 W unbranded PSU with no warranty.

casedamage2ak3.jpg

nice case, I got the same one, only the bend kinna sweetens it up a bit :lol:

lol and fear it hitting my hdd.

bay cases are not safe either.

Its like tinfoil pc case.

My Special Case.

Power Supply Racket Broke off due to stress and poor quality metal construction. (Held together right now with superglue but i have to reapply every 2 weeks).

Motherboard wall screws coming off. OVERHEATS LIKE CRAZY. Burns flesh if you touch computer. Conducts heat a little to well.

Specs of Comp are

P4 2.8

1gb ram

60gb hdd

ati 9200se

I need a new case that will help my new computer be cooler. Right now my new computer is in HP PC CASE

Funny story but i used to have a 5200 Nvidia card and i accidentally hit the computer. It cause the whole friking power supply to smash my nvidia card. Broke all agp pins off. (had to use pliers to remove debris from slot). I hate my power supply and my case. This is why i want a case that i can actually poke without fear of damaging my computer.