NZXT Case Contest

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And frankly if you look at alot of our contests we have more old members then we do new ones so that is kinda of a silly theory :rolleyes:

Even if post count/activity level had some role in the outcome I would much rather see someone like road-runner who's spent years with OCC posting to help others win than a person who 1/3 of their current post coulnt has been spent complaining about how they didnt win. And yes the other 2/3 is entering the contest oddly enough.

Of course there's a new contest this month, so looks like time for all of us old members to get our entries in, that way we can win...and seeing as how your post will be ignored Mr Digi Puppy, I wouldnt even bother trying to win. You know...because us older members are sure to win...

Anyway I hope Road-Runner and RobAP enjoy their new toys, I'm just now testing out this Mushkin ram...not too bad so far.

If I remember correctly all the contest are random picks, and Bosco posted its a script. Yea time to get some benchmarks in the new contest. I will probably wait until I get my 2900xt back from the RMA as I will be running benchmarks then anyway getting ready for the forum wars.

Its a script I don't pick them by hand....

And frankly if you look at alot of our contests we have more old members then we do new ones so that is kinda of a silly theory :rolleyes:

Sorry Bosco.I thought that you have personally judged the entries & pick the ones who you think should be given the prizes.I didn't know that It's also an random contest(because i couldn't find in the contest rules that it's a random contest) like your previous Mushkin contest.Actually i really needed a PSU because i just can't start my rig because i can't afford a new PSU.So, please forgive me for showing the frustration.I'm really sorry & congrats to the winners.Thanks for understanding.

Edited by Digital Puppy

Sorry Bosco.I thought that you have personally judged the entries & pick the ones who you think should be given the prizes.I didn't know that It's also an random contest(because i couldn't find in the contest rules that it's a random contest) like your previous Mushkin contest.Actually i really needed a PSU because i just can't start my rig because i can't afford a new PSU.So, please forgive me for showing the frustration.I'm really sorry & congrats to the winners.Thanks for understanding.

No problem. Sometimes thats just the way it goes other times no old members win.

With the thermaltake contest going on and 5 prizes up for grabs there is a good chance for everyone to win something. :)