OCC Contest: Mushkin XP2-9200 Contest!

sdy284

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, but I believe his bookshelf case is far superior to any standard computer case in his eyes.

More functional for my current needs yes, superior...no.

Ahh yes shinny new OCable ram. Looks like ill have to see what it's really made of and how much headroom's left in it, sadly only two of my systems have a chance of really using it :( Both the main and LAN rigs are currently running the eVGA 680i boards (one that's even more interesting to look at than my server :)) so it'll be time to see if the Ballistix can keep its spot in my top system, or if these shinny new toys will take over.

So let's see I've got 4 775 motherboards (two 680i, two 965 (P and G)) And now 4 sets of DDR2. Now i KNOW I've got to buy another Core 2 Duo to move my server into the land of modern folding performance (because i sure as heck dont really NEED a more powerful server for any other reason).

Well thanks everyone, and even though I think i have great reason to enter the case contest (I only have two systems WITHOUT ANY form of case atm afterall) I'll pass and might even consider selling a 775 board and the lowend set of ram to go out and BUY a case hehe. (yeah not gonna happen)

Guest Raven65

Congratulations CC! I have a left handed mouse to trade for it. LOL