Facial hair

CoolMaster

I know this is problably a WEIRD question, but I was curious, People that have facial hair, lets say i mean ur 30 and u have the set amount of facial hair your going to have

my question is

Do we have to shave for the rests of our lifes, and does facial hair eventually stop growing, or like...lessen at how much it grows when we get old.

cause u never really see old people with facial hair, but I think my grandpa still shaves/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is problably a WEIRD question, but I was curious, People that have facial hair, lets say i mean ur 30 and u have the set amount of facial hair your going to have

my question is

Do we have to shave for the rests of our lifes, and does facial hair eventually stop growing, or like...lessen at how much it grows when we get old.

cause u never really see old people with facial hair, but I think my grandpa still shaves/

well i've seen old women with facial hair & my grandpa is ~85 & still needs to shave

As far as I know hair grows even when your dead, so I guess you have to shave all your life.

not true! this is a myth.

as your skin dries out when you are dead (due to lack of moisture), your skin recedes, giving the illusion of growing hair ;)

(same with nails)

i get "Extreme Custom PCs"... ok... but then "Internal Coatings" (like for pipes)... :|

what... the... ***

when dynamic ads go wrong :lol:

if you're that bothered about facial hair you could get electrolysis or laser hair removal... it's fairly pricey, but it might be worth it if you really really hate shaving or having stubble/beard