Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea GG maps really aren't meant for bots, as has been discussed earlier in the thread & therefore, sometimes the bots get stuck in places.

Why didn't you try spawning as a T iinj?? :bah:

that should've solved your problem

I now you see what is is like to play agents some1 who has really show reflexes. I got clay, just not as many times as I wanted to.
lol...i wasn't going to say anything, but....yeah, you didn't seem to have very good reaction time ;). That'll come with time though.

yea GG maps really aren't meant for bots, as has been discussed earlier in the thread & therefore, sometimes the bots get stuck in places.

Why didn't you try spawning as a T iinj?? :bah:

that should've solved your problem

No that wouldn't have, sdy. Apparently you didn't read my post...the part about "the bots were stuck and thus couldn't kill each other to finish the round"...no matter what side, you can't spawn until the round ends :P

No that wouldn't have, sdy. Apparently you didn't read my post...the part about "the bots were stuck and thus couldn't kill each other to finish the round"...no matter what side, you can't spawn until the round ends :P

i never read your posts :P

from looking @ his screenshot, i thought th eproblem was that the T bots were stuck trying to go up the ladder & iinj was trying to spawn as CT & getting killed

i never read your posts :P

from looking @ his screenshot, i thought th eproblem was that the T bots were stuck trying to go up the ladder & iinj was trying to spawn as CT & getting killed

Well if someone gave me the ability to slap/slay/bomb/etc players, I could have done that instead of having to change maps :P.