Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, about the gun game thing, Thanks for explaining clay. I always get a 9mm. why is it that the bots can shoot twice as fast as I can? My gun is obviously not auto because holding down the trigger does nothing. I unload 2 shots, which does nothing to the bot he gets one shot and I die. what the heck?

The pistols are all semi auto, which means as fast as you can pull the trigger, thats as fast as they'll shoot. Granted some fire slower than others (deagle, but very powerfull) While some fire faster (5-7, weaker, but you can fire more shots)

The bots are probably killing you with headshots ;)

Hey, is the server based in America too?

I Think I will have too a high ping if I join :(

yea if you live across teh pond... then your ping will be pretty high

The pistols are all semi auto, which means as fast as you can pull the trigger, thats as fast as they'll shoot. Granted some fire slower than others (deagle, but very powerfull) While some fire faster (5-7, weaker, but you can fire more shots)

The only pistols that will shoot at the rate you pull the trigger (as fast as you can click) are the elites and fiveseven, the others have delays.

The only pistols that will shoot at the rate you pull the trigger (as fast as you can click) are the elites and fiveseven, the others have delays.

well yes, but holding down the trigger on the pistol's wont do any good. Whereas if you just click as fast as you can, then you'll (hopefully) fire at (or close to) the guns max fire rate

and I used to be a fan of the elites for their rate of fire, but now that I'm more accurate, I like the other pistols more... (for most situations)

If i had to rank the pistols in the order which i prefer them, it'd look something like this:

1. P228

2. Deagle

3. 5-7

4. Elites

5. USP

7. Glock

anyone up for a few rounds?

well yes, but holding down the trigger on the pistol's wont do any good. Whereas if you just click as fast as you can, then you'll (hopefully) fire at (or close to) the guns max fire rate

and I used to be a fan of the elites for their rate of fire, but now that I'm more accurate, I like the other pistols more... (for most situations)

If i had to rank the pistols in the order which i prefer them, it'd look something like this:

1. P228

2. Deagle

3. 5-7

4. Elites

5. USP

7. Glock

anyone up for a few rounds?

I think the glock isn't that bad when in Burst-Fire mode. The Desert Eagle is a pain because it fires so slowly and isn't as accurate (though I have to admit it's pretty darn powerful)

I think the glock isn't that bad when in Burst-Fire mode. The Desert Eagle is a pain because it fires so slowly and isn't as accurate (though I have to admit it's pretty darn powerful)

the desert eagle is pretty accurate when you wait for the recoil to subside in between shots

and the glock burst is only useful @ point blank range IMO