Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

LoArmistead

you forgot what the japanese did to pow's in ww2, they shoved half inch wide slivers of bamboo under each fingernail.....slowly

Stuff like that kills! When my finger nail met with the tip of a tooth it went in nice and deep, that sucked!

Although I wouldnt have minded if the Iraqis tortured him, and they probably wanted to that would tarnish their reputation and make them look like savaged. I too would like to see the video.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for starters I'm GLAD the new Iraqi government kept it fast and humane. shows they're a civilized group. should go a long way to help unify the country.

second... the japanese were putting bamboo shafts in FAR worse places than under the finger nails.

This has been designated as the discussion thread for the OCC news article on the subject, which means possible extra traffic. So keep it civil. We don't want to hear about how "he should have died." or how you would have his execution set out. One thread has already been closed because of that.

This has been designated as the discussion thread for the OCC news article on the subject, which means possible extra traffic. So keep it civil. We don't want to hear about how "he should have died." or how you would have his execution set out. One thread has already been closed because of that.

:withstupid:

Personal beliefs aside... Dead and gone means dead and gone. The dead is done. Any further discussion about how the dead should have been carried out in order to make the condemned suffer an eternal memory of a horrible death are irrelevant.

I am glad hes dead also

Edited by road-runner