Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

LoArmistead

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One video of his preperation for execution has been released, it was shown on the media. Actual footage of the execution taking place has yet to be leaked or released as far as my knowledge goes.

STAY TUNED TO OCC NEWS! We report, you make your biased left/right wing opinions!

I saw some comments about it on digg. From what I gathered its a leaked vid (of course) taken with a cell phone. I think it would be best for the image of Iraq if they didnt release the video. I heard no press was allowed in and if thats true, the only quality recordings come from the government.

We had multiple people acknowledge early on that this thread should be watched carefully, and yet it's still spun out of control. We all know what happened, both recently and further back. We all know the terrible things Saddam did, and we all know that's why he's dead now (supposedly). I see no reason why ANY of these horrible things should be discussed here on OCC in ANY detail. I certainly don't see the justification of posting a live hanging here on a computer sight. I don't care what he did, it's got no place here. If you doubt that, simply look at what's happened to the thread since. I'm taking it down, and I'm editing this thread. If you want to see the video, search for it on google and I assure you you'll have no trouble finding it.

If you've got something to say about it, that's fine, but maintain your maturity and keep the unneeded details out of it or we'll just delete the whole thread.