What Is Wrong With People?!?!?!?!?

bigred

Two nights ago, at midnight, an SUV pulled up (we saw it on the security cameras) to the back, shutting their lights right beforehand. Then some guys got out with flashlights, wen't to our compactor, busted the lock in the back, spilling a ton of garbage out, and as if that wasn't bad enough, they cut the wires and messed up the hydraulics inside. So it's no longer a compactor...it's a big metal box with garbage spilling out of it <_ :angry2:>

My wife and her cousin co-manage and old bowling ally now used for bull riding, dancing and wedding receptions. I have lost count on how many times I have had to repair paper towel dispensers, toilet paper dispensers, sinks ect. It's amazing how they get broke. I have done everything to make it hard on breaking them off the wall, but yet they come down.

People are rude. They don't care as long as it does not belong to them. Sober or drunk people smash, break and tear things apart.

Easy Vasto...Let's not send out that paticular message.

Sorry, I didn't realize that it was offensive.

you could have one of those guys that site in the bathroom and hand you a towel or open the door for you when your exiting the restroom just have the guy big really big so when the guy comes in there planning to rip some things off the wall he will think twice

The whole point is that you shouldn't need someone there watching your property. People should just be people and respect it.

My wife and her cousin co-manage and old bowling ally now used for bull riding, dancing and wedding receptions.

That's is an interesting combination. Is it real bull riding? Or mechanical?

The whole point is that you shouldn't need someone there watching your property. People should just be people and respect it.

That's is an interesting combination. Is it real bull riding? Or mechanical?

Mechanical... :) And brings out all the strange people

Edited by madwizard

Well, I think I could have the majority agree that we have enough of that paticular "resolution" going on around us. Let's just try to spread a positive message to our younger audience :thumbs-up:

That is VERY true and I strongly agree but Sadly that isn't the case more often then none. When mixing alcohol with an eruptible personality or an individual that is easily irretated under the influence, the end result is what bigred had to fix. Pretty typical situation when owning a bar :closedeyes:

this stuff has been on the wall since the 80's

UNTOUCHED.

and the staff there is VERY good. I don't blame anyone of them at all. I have to keep telling them that over and over again.

oh well there were a few regulars I'll talk to tonight and see if they noticed anything out of the ordinary.

and no land mines... you use a claymore instead :)

also I've learned there isn't much I can do about this stuff in a violent manner. darn lawyers have gotten quite good at keeping me in check when I feel the urge to dismember someone :( it really sucks.

Mechanical... :) And brings out all the strange people

I could only imagine. When I heard that you had bull ridings and weddings, well lets just say that I imagined a bride walking down the aile and slipping on a wedding present from a bull.

at a party around here, someone ripped a toilet out of the ground and flooded the house.

did this person get his balls removed? here they would have earned a free vasectomy. or possibly a call to lorena bobbitt would have been in order.