Free Iso Burning Software

legit

hey all,

can anyone tell me of any free programs that will burn iso's to cd's and that is free?

thanks

- legit

Neo used to be nice, now its just bad :S

I agree. I tried Nero 7 and I thought it was terrible. The menu layout and interface changes were awful to the point that I didn't even want to try anything else. It's Nero 6 for me.

I agree. I tried Nero 7 and I thought it was terrible. The menu layout and interface changes were awful to the point that I didn't even want to try anything else. It's Nero 6 for me.

Nero has Gross overhead

ImgBurn is a great software program

:D thats why i use it

DVD Decrypter does all the types of images i need to burn... can't say i've had a problem with Nero7... i have got the Premium version and i skip right to the serious GUI and not the silly Mac-style shiny button interface :lol:

so all i have in Nero is disc on the left, explorer on the right... so say i'm making dvdr backups i just go new dvd-video, drag files, burn... it's not hard lol

Can't say i've had a problem with Nero7... i have got the Premium version and i skip right to the serious GUI and not the silly Mac-style shiny button interface :lol:
Yeah Nero Pro is definitely better...

NERO 7 works FINE on my Athlon system :blink:

and thats saying "A LOT"!!

Edited by Andrewr05