Occ Awards 06

romeo55

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which brings me to a question: If one considers a set of all sets never considered, does it disappear?

The answer is yes and no. It disappears by logic, but in the mind it still exists as a frame of time.

What? What does that mean? :smack:

Ummmmm... Thanks? :blink:

j/k I like it...

Heres a rokie question for ya:

occrotypu1.gif

Can I use that and my current sig?

Normally you can't have 2 images unless one is the f@h image, but they're really small in height and file size, so maybe bosco can make an exception :blush:poke.gif

Normally you can't have 2 images unless one is the f@h image, but they're really small in height and file size, so maybe bosco can make an exception?
Yeah I knew that, I guess I was hinting at the same thing... Edited by Andrewr05

You all suck, and I officially hate you all

especially jammin and hardnrg

I love you too clay :P

:lol:

laughbounce24iz2ya.gif

i'm feelin the love lol

thanks everyone for voting me hehe (including clay who i know voted for me cos he loves me, aww)... not sure how i won some of the categories but yeah... 6 awards! w00t! :thumbs-up:

laughbounce24iz2ya.gif

i'm feelin the love lol

thanks everyone for voting me hehe (including clay who i know voted for me cos he loves me, aww)... not sure how i won some of the categories but yeah... 6 awards! w00t! :thumbs-up:

I did vote for you for some categories but not for Avatar! That was mine! :angry2: