and suffer day by day... There's been times I've really wanted to take

my own life, although at the moment I not thinking about it or

feeling like it, I would not regret it if I did and had to think about it now

(which I'd be dead so I couldnt...)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have tried to kill myself when i was 15 i am 29 now and will have the scars as a reminder of what i did for the rest of my life i have been homeless lived in crack houses had a bottle for my best friend and all the other bad things that can happen to people i dont think it is wrong for someone who is terminally ill to give up but if somebody that is healty wants to they need to think it through very seriously and if for some reason anybody here ever thinks they want to die by their own hand get in touch with me and i will gladly talk to you and try to help in any way i can via phone call, im, pm, or i can come to you i doesnt matter i will help or try to atleast i am not trying to sound like a parent even though i know i am older than a lot of the people on the website but as stated i have been through hell already and now i own a house 2 pickups 3 ccomputers and but my butt trying to make a living if i want something it doesnt get handed to me i have to work for it there are times when life gets hard for everyone but its easier to survive than some people think

just my 2 cents

even if there was an afterlife, you wouldn't be able to think or feel....

i am a mormon, and i know a lot of you think you know what we believe because of what youve all been taught your whole lifes, but from my experience with talking to non-mormons only about 10% actually have anywhere near of an idea to what we actually believe. And to sum up what i am trying to say, there is an afterlife and you are just as concious and able to feel emotions as you are on this world, for the resurected body is made of flesh and bone, not a mortal body of flesh and blood.

and please spare me the poligimy comments, we dont do that!

A lot of mormons go psycho w/ their teachings and screw with ppl's minds...

You remember Mellissa Smart??? The reason she got kidnapped (and lied

to the cops about her name so they wouldnt find her) was because

the guy who kidnapped her manipulated her w/ the way they teach religion...

Other religions can be the same but the most widespread here in the US

would probly have to be LDS...

As for poligamy its still around, was banned from your church like in 1890...

Now it usually only exists in smaller churches that broke off from the mormon

church...

The Mormon religion is just a brainwash. A couple of my friends are mormon and everything in that religion is to have a lot of kids and teach them to be mormon. Thats why the religion is so popular in Utah (and is slowly taking hold of Colorado)

They always talk about that hell is just horribly evil and you never want to go there and if your not mormon and you dont hit a lot of women you will go there. Total brain wash :bah:

Enough of my rantings, I think if you wanna end your life you should have the right too.

I look at it this way, WHO AM I to judge who lives and who dies. Wether it be anyone or myself. I am not god and don't consider myself one. (though woman love to call me it all the time I don't know why :))

Rob

My best friend was mormon...and he killed himself 2 years ago...and i've spent the last 2 years in pain as a result of it...being mormon and believing all the crap they preach didn't stop him...in fact I believe that because of how strict they are that he felt he was going to hell regardless and so didn't care...

over the last 2 years i have however dealt with being suicidal myself many times and believe that I can truely see reasons why people do this...it may seem stupid to a lot of people out there, but those are the people that have never been plagued with depression and the such and so are only ignorant and cannot possibly comprehend what it is like for suicidal people...and I believe it is all relative to ones own views on life and that is the ultimate factor by which it must be judged whether it is right or wrong...not judged against societies stigmas, but by the feelings that the person is holding and therefore must be respected as such and as their decision...