Suicide

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's other solutions Volcom...some people kill themselves because they don't KNOW HOW to deal with some things...if they had help..they would learn how...putting an end to your life before you give yourself a chance to live is STUPID...for lack of a better word...maybe I could understand it if you have some terminal illness...but if you're just killing yourself because you didn't get something you wanted...or because someone made fun of you....that's just inane...selfish..and inconciderate...bottom line. <_

Edited by LinuXProX

noone gave a situation, they said is suicide wrong...

no matter the case, if you just dont wanna live, no matter what

the consequences are, they arent going to effect you other

than the fact that you can no longer live.... I mean when

you die you're dead... bottom line... people act like you sit on

a cloud for all eternity wishing you didnt do it... when you're dead

you can't think or feel, you have no brain...

noone gave a situation, they said is suicide wrong...

no matter the case, if you just dont wanna live, no matter what

the consequences are, they arent going to effect you other

than the fact that you can no longer live.... I mean when

you die you're dead... bottom line... people act like you sit on

a cloud for all eternity wishing you didnt do it... when you're dead

you can't think or feel, you have no brain...

True.....but it's a waste...and it hurts those that are left behind....it isn't just a "black or white" question.....you have to look at all aspects.

I've had friends that have wanted to commit suicide for some of the stupidest reasons...and then I have seen some other people that I think...yes..they had the right to do it. In the end though (which is what we are talking about "the end") its your choice, your life. NO ONE ELSES. I personally rather take my own life then let someone take mine from me.

what about someone w/ a terminal illness??? or someone who has no friends and family

and has nothing to live for??? or they have very abusive friends and family who

they'd be better off w/ out???

personaly i would those arent good enough excuses. the only things i could think of that i would accept are ending your own life to save someone elses, or save something "great". no friends just doesnt cut it for me. <_<

:withstupid: Yeah wot he said....I mean yeah....that's a pretty pathetic existance.....if u dont have any friends...but u can always go out and make some....they can be almost like family....and about the terminal illness..well...that's a tough one....most people fight to the end ..but hey...if you're not strong enough to take it...I spose it's uo 2 u/

My mom died on 1st april '98.

5 years ago in a few days. Every year a period of 'thinking alot'.........

She tried to kill herself around new year and it went wrong. She got in coma, never really woke up. She lived as a body with 'bad bios'(sorry for bad expaining to someppl). She could crawl and move but wasn't even able to feed or drink and got astronaut feeding. The only hope we had was she would learn to eat and drink so we could take care of her at home.

At a time she got worse and died. Lucky for her. But the problems just begun for my dad as he got al big load of financial depths because of her constant hospitalisation and other personal things I will not discuss.

But sometimes u can understand, while on others its completely insane. She had her reasens but someone who is depressed has dangerous thoughts and is actually in some way 'insane'.

This is why I think suicide in not normal in life. Its an act of a 'not clear'-thinking mind.

The human is a survivor and at a very bad time of life u pursue yourself of taking your own life. At that time u ARE very selfish.

A mother always choses for her children, but then.....snap!!!!

I will always love her, but I'm also angry with her for doing this. It's very hard to explain and I almost never talked about in the past 5 years. Seems like writing this gives me some....

People who are very severe and know their gonna die is something different.

But people who can have a functioning life may not just kill theirselves. When you're really, really down...only way is up... That's why....