Seattle Airport Removes Christmas Trees

i_lag

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally. christmas sales are re-named "winter" or "seasonal" sales here...pathetic!

do you think in foreign countries they would put up other religious symbols for benefit of doubt? i think not somehow!

if you don't like a christmas tree, boo-hoo.

this kinda political correctness gone mad makes me mad!! the guy should've provided his OWN menorah with his OWN money if it bothered him so much!

I've never associated pine trees with any sort of religious deity, person, or religion in general.

I like pine trees and enjoy the warm, fuzzy feeling you get from a string of multi-coloured lights. I don't associate everyday objects to religion. I don't associate anything with religion. The only things that could be considered to be in association with religion are products from religions.

I don't understand why some people get upset over crap like this. Of course there's no way to fix it. You can't get rid of religion because there will be those that oppose that, and will still teach their beliefs. And then there are those that will always think their choice is the correct one.

If only religion hadn't come to existence. Perhaps all the problems that have occurred, are occurring, and will occur on the world wouldn't have, aren't, and won't; respectively.

One word: Seattle. Hence why I live as far from the God forsaken west coast as I possibly can. We had numerous opportunities to get shipped to San Fran and Sacramento, but I'd die before I had to live... and pay taxes... in that hell hole :glare:

"They've darkened the hall instead of turning the lights up," said his lawyer, Harvey Grad. "There is a concern here that the Jewish community will be portrayed as the Grinch."

Newsflash dip****, they are! :angry: Thank your rabbi for all that!

So... I believe in overclocking... Display something representative of my belief in overclocking or I'm gonna sue you! Oh wait... taking the easy way out now? Well you ruin Christmas spirit for everyone!

*sigh* This is just depressing... I shudder to think of what this world will become in ten years time... :angry2: :(

Haha, loved this comment

Probably for the best. I'd have to sue if they didn't put their Festivus pole up.

One word: Seattle. Hence why I live as far from the God forsaken west coast as I possibly can. We had numerous opportunities to get shipped to San Fran and Sacramento, but I'd die before I had to live... and pay taxes... in that hell hole :glare:

Newsflash dip****, they are! :angry: Thank your rabbi for all that!

Out of curiosity(sp) what is your sales tax down there? Up here in seattle its 8.8%, its insane! And dont get me started on all of the other random . taxes we.

Out of curiosity(sp) what is your sales tax down there? Up here in seattle its 8.8%, its insane! And dont get me started on all of the other random . taxes we.

Here in NC it's 7%. Sales taxes in the southern states vary from 4-8%+, higher than some northern states, but once you tack on the BS taxes (e.g. the tax in some northern states on owning a refrigerator....), it comes out in the south's favor. In the south sales tax may be slightly higher, but property taxes and the overall cost of living are much lower. Come down where the sun shines. Get away from the liberal tax-purged bastion that is the north & west! :thumbs-up:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and we're allowed to display seasonal decorations, free of rabbi-backlash :P

Here in NC it's 7%. Sales taxes in the southern states vary from 4-8%+, higher than some northern states, but once you tack on the BS taxes (e.g. the tax in some northern states on owning a refrigerator....), it comes out in the south's favor. In the south sales tax may be slightly higher, but property taxes and the overall cost of living are much lower. Come down where the sun shines. Get away from the liberal tax-purged bastion that is the north & west! :thumbs-up:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and we're allowed to display seasonal decorations, free of rabbi-backlash :P

:withstupid: I miss NC :(:P