Itunes Song Count

Makaveli

Did I win? I used to have all that music in my iTunes library (excluding the 50 some gb of flac), but then I hated how the tagging was so messy and that all my bitrates were all over the place. So I moved everything to another folder and started from scratch re-ripping things with LAME V2. I'm still in the process, and no where near complete.

2584 items, 6.8 days, 14.68 GB is currently what iTunes is telling me.

post-12885-1165212057_thumb.png

My iTunes library? It currently has 3263 songs, 10.1 days, 17.85GB.

Now, my total music collection would be a much higher number. I have a folder with thousands of songs to sort through before adding them to my iTunes library. I've been trying for the past year to get on it, but I've only managed a couple of albums :(

on this computer i have 5270 items in my WINAMP Library (ITunes is the worst software i have ever used) which totals about 25 days, and countless gigs. When i get around to putting all the music on one place i will tally it up, probobly later this week

I have a consolidated 21.3Gb of music scattered all over my net storage drive (nicely organized in my WMP11 library). I keep saying I'm going to spend a few hours reorganizing all of it, but then I find something better to do and forget about it.

I don't use iTunes, and have any no inclination to do so, but I have dropped my whole archive of MP3s into winamp before, and after a VERY long pause, it showed 37 days of unrepeating music. About 8000 songs. I think it's about 35gb now.

• 3 weeks later...
on this computer i have 5270 items in my WINAMP Library (ITunes is the worst software i have ever used) which totals about 25 days, and countless gigs. When i get around to putting all the music on one place i will tally it up, probobly later this week

winamp FTW!

I have 2.32 GBs + about 30CDs I have yet to rip on the PC. 466 files, bout 18.5 hours of music. Enough for me...