Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

Its the EP45 UD3P and a E8600, I was thinking the same thing so I kept trying to boot it until I saw frost or ice starting to turn to water on frozen parts of the MB outside the insulated area. I unplugged it not to take any chances.

Edit: Sorry its the EP45T UD3P, Corsair Dominater RAM cas 8 1600. Went ahead and bought a 20l dewar, it did not last long in the ice chest...

Yeah it will evaporate pretty quick if in the open. You can keep in for more than a week in a dewar if not longer. Have a picture of the Dewar?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting new fans next week, if the temps are cold here, sure they will be in MI, lol. I'll step outside and give this Q9650 some juice.

Dont know about that, look at it out there right now! its raining and no snow on the ground...

Yea I bought a new one, not messing with used, no vacuum junk...

Very nice buy! I'm sure it was expensive as hell. These things run you like $800 bucks new. I have a ABS 20XT dewar. Looks pretty much the same as yours.

Very nice buy! I'm sure it was expensive as hell. These things run you like $800 bucks new. I have a ABS 20XT dewar. Looks pretty much the same as yours.

$510.00 on ebay, now if I get it or not we will see, probably be a long drawn out process with credit card company, paypal accounts frozen etc.. :unsure:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...;Category=46531

Dont know about that, look at it out there right now! its raining and no snow on the ground...

And look at it now... This is some good benching weather. Too bad my rig is at U of M in my dorm folding away over spring break.

^^

Nice one RR thumb.gif, looks like your getting a bit close to my time for comfort.

May have to attempt to do something about that :D

Yea I need to do a nlite version of windows I guess with no networking, I did not have time to for this war. I ran all mine while connected to the net and submitted scores...