Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King asked me to update this for him... something about being too lazy... so I said I would :P

All the submissions should be in the first post at this point. I added scores for mojo, ebarone, philbrown, DLS2008, Celcius, and Nightwish. I need to know what kind of cooling was used for philbrown and Celcius's submissions (if they're there, I missed them, sorry). Please take a look and let me know if I missed anything.

And in all seriousness, this is a royal PITA. :P Seriously, big credit goes out to King for maintaining this list. He puts a lot of work into this thing and he deserves our thanks!

King asked me to update this for him... something about being too lazy... so I said I would :P

All the submissions should be in the first post at this point. I added scores for mojo, ebarone, philbrown, DLS2008, Celcius, and Nightwish. I need to know what kind of cooling was used for philbrown and Celcius's submissions (if they're there, I missed them, sorry). Please take a look and let me know if I missed anything.

And in all seriousness, this is a royal PITA. :P Seriously, big credit goes out to King for maintaining this list. He puts a lot of work into this thing and he deserves our thanks!

For my Super Pi 1M, I used air, not water. Thanks for even getting it in there though!

Updated my site to the OCC style & added an i7 section. I want to start an i7 OCing comp but I need ideas of what benchmarks to use. So far I have the classic suicide SS and Super Pi 1m. Any suggestions?

I would of thought the same run of benches as the 775 comp uses.

Peeps would then have an instant comparison between the two platforms on a clock for clock basis.

I'm here to claim my title as fastest superpi 1m on a 3.6 ghz quad. :lol: This is my 24/7 settings and account too. My benching account should be a bit faster since it has less processes.

All of this is a Q9450 @ 3.6 on water.

superpi.jpg

Edit:

Tied with king!

superpi2.jpg

Overtake!

superpi3.jpg

Edited by l33t p1mp