Cocaine Anyone?

Andrewr05

well i had one of the cocaine energy drink about an hour ago and i am shaking like a leaf in a hurricane its the ONLY one that has ever done this i think i like it too

as to the taste it has a cherry flavor and burns a lil going down but the burn dont go away very quick either over all i think i is good :D

well i had one of the cocaine energy drink about an hour ago and i am shaking like a leaf in a hurricane its the ONLY one that has ever done this i think i like it too

as to the taste it has a cherry flavor and burns a lil going down but the burn dont go away very quick either over all i think i is good :D

and it makes you type so fast that you dont even have time for a "." :P

but it sounds like one helluva drink!

I had never heard of it until 3 days ago my new girlfriend and her girlfriend (Yeah :) ) were driving down the road and they stoped at an arab's party store that they go to all the time and came walking out with 2 cans that were about the same size as a red bull maybe a little bigger and it was burgondy and says COCAINE on the side. I was like what the heck?! That stuff is spicy and makes the back of your through go numb for a little while. Its not that bad though.

But that takes away all the fun!!

I actually prefer coffee to most other caffeine sources...

and

I like my coffee like I like my women ; Ground up and in the freezer :blink: , oh wait I mean strong!! Darn it I mean black, no wait I take cream... <_<

What is the women equivalent to french vanilla flavored coffee creamer and 4 sugars?

I was just wondering if anyone else thought that this was funny as crap... and I wanted to say bravo, I laughed for about 10 minutes