Team Anandtech

road-runner

I've got somethign spitting out crap units SOMEWHERE, but idk where...I've checked over my local systems and they all show no problems. I don't have Folding installed on any OCed systems elsewhere so It's not adding up at all.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I have been watching the systems like a hawk but I cannot find anything out of wack I dunno this is really starting to tick me off.

If some of your friends/relatives who ever are folding to help you it may be there machine. Just a thought. :foldon:

Most of them are mine. The odd one is a friends at those have been checked so I dunno.......

I am wondering if their data is out of wack again like last year, I remember being credit with 30000 points for mistakes on their end....

Maybe I will email them and see if they can have a look or something......

See if Bruce over at the support forums can help you out. Maybe he can find out whats happening to your wu's. Looking at your last update you have 3300 points for 159 wu's. Have you tried looking at the log files on each one to try and see where your problem is? I know it would be a pain with 80+ machines but its gotta be some where. Do you have them grouped in locations or all in one spot? Unstable power grid with rolling brown outs? I dont think its the 212* series of wu's mainly because i dont have any EUE's with any of my computers.

They are mostly in 4 spots. I have looked at most of the logs and everything seems to be fine. Problem is that i am finding is that I don't have that many machines and the Wu's don't add up to the totals on these systems that is what is really odd.......

Seems like it should be showing up somewhere. Remember when Bishop had one spit out a thousand or so bad wu's when he was on vacation about 2 years ago? I doesnt take but one to cause the issue.

I was down a few days over Xmas but now i'm back at it. 4600points yesterday and looking like 3800 today. I dont know where else to add unless i can swing another dual core A64 on the cheap.

2 days ago i just added a e6600 and its currently at 3.2ghz....hasnt turned in any wu's yet because of oc'ing and me playing with it and stuff but its about to be able to do its thing.

getting a p4 1.5 in a few days, the 600mhz will be up hopefully by tomorrow and ill get my friend to install folding on the lan centers pc's....