Team Anandtech

road-runner

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to get my dual boot working today so I can get my SMP folding back up and running. None of this silly two instances anymore since VMWare was being a pain

Vmware is a pain, I found that if I do not mess with it and minimize it after starting up folding its not so bad. But your right about dual boot being a lot better. Now if new Linux It would be great! I am learning slowly. :foldon:

I don't see how you guys think VMware is a pain :blink:

this was my first time using it and i'm linux noob... and i found everything to be very easy & simple to follow :withstupid:

Oh it was easy to set up and all I just had it lock up a few times but thats because its on a wireless network and the network is to slow.

Oh it was easy to set up and all I just had it lock up a few times but thats because its on a wireless network and the network is to slow.

agreement :)

i got it working and i am scared of anything other than windows! there are one or two bits that are not clear, but all in all, just fine.

ie/it wasnt good at telling you to "turn the virtual 64 bit ubunu machine on" before one instruction...lol