My Rant About Teenage Girls

Blue_cow

Ok, im 16 first off, so this isnt a rant about "those dang kids"...well it is.. But its my generation.

For some really strange reason, i just got finished watching 2 episodes of "Sweet 16", where these bratty little rich girls beg their "daddys" for the most expensive, ridiculous birthday parties for their "sweet 16s". These little brats buy all this expensive crap and plan these huge parties, and beg for cars, and all that crap.

They then have the nerve to ###### and moan when they don't get exactly what they want, using the excise that "they only have one 16th birthday party. Somebody ought to smack these chicks in the head, You only have one of EVERY birthday party, so shut the HELL UP and go back to cutting yourselves and throwing up after every meal.

[/rant]

I've seen it a few times and it is just plain sad. These kidas are totally ungrateful, but the parents are usually the cause of the problem because they provide their children everyting in order to stop hearing them cry.

I dont' watch TV so I have no idea what show that is. My question is; Is the show primarly about teenage girls? Regardless, boys can be the same way, right?

i've seen shows on MTV/VH1 on guys "sweet 16" quite frankly, i hated it... tho for some reason.... i was transfixed at it :blink:

That method could give you files as big as 8gb per movie depending on the movie. You can also make them into smaller AVI files with just the movie and no extras using a different method and programs (I'll look up a link with a detailed guide if your interested).

:withstupid: haha.. Let the trashing commence.