New Mustang Vs Wall

sdy284

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, .... KB needs to teach this kid a thing or two about values.

I think the video said he was only 14 too, so who's fault is it really? (parents)

And about the reverse comment.... LOL I'm really not sure, I know the 03/04 cobra's and such have 6 gears but still that was kinda quick even if he put it in 5th instead.

<-- wants to go pet his mustang :P

Well its only a GT with a body kit... look at the mpg on the sticker... No way its worth 50k... maybe 35... Either way, what a freakin dumbass. If you are gonna learn how to drive a stick, learn how i did. I learned on an old Kenworth with a 249 Cat mated to an 18 speed. Talk about a fun time! LOL

It looks like an 07 Shelby to me... and I believe those things start at around $42,000 just for the base package. In which case, that kid needs to be hanged.

Nope... its a dealer add on package. Look at the extra equipemt sticker next to the window sticker? Take note also (always wanted to say that lol) that on the bottom of the door, there is no words saying "GT 500" or anything... Just a white stripe. Also, the real Shelby has a hood scoop like this http://www.mustangphotos.com/photopost/dat...ordshelby_8.jpg

The one in the video just has a buldge. Also, no snakes on the grill or on the side of the car. Its a dressed up dealer wanna be GT ;).... Yea i am a bit obsessed. I bleed Ford blue.

wow some people can be really dumb....

I still dont get how he went forward if its a stick. and why didnt he even atempt to stop...

It was probably parked in first. The kid started it, then dumped the clutch without taking it out of gear or thinking about what he was doing.

Nope... its a dealer add on package.

So how much did that add-on package cost? :blink: It might not have been much more expensive to just get the real GT500.

I bleed Ford blue

Nothing wrong with that, just stay out of the way of 94Camaro and Puck :lol:

seems a little weird to me. If the kid doesnt know how to drive stick, he would have stalled out guaranteed. I dot think he would be able to get it of first gear, unless he really gassed it. In that case the car would have peeled out.

it did a little bit, you can tell he started it, then just let go of the clutch because he didn't know any better