What Would You Buy

spectrascope

What to buy compact car and motorcycle or Really nice car  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Wether to buy the nice car or the car and nice bike

• Nice Car
    • Car and Nice Bike
    • buy inexpensive car put money into rig

I would buy a car that meets your needs but nothing too extravagant. If there is any money left over I would put some away for payments then use the rest for whatever I saw fit.

:withstupid: I don't think there's really a point to buy a bike and a car...just a waste of money, IMHO.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in love with my friend's hayabusa turbo. that thing pushes around 500 horses. it's nuts.

ebay example.

and i say find like a 93TT 300zx in awesome condition [very quick car for about 10-12 grand]. or a mitsu 3000gt vr4, or dodge stealth r/t twin turbo. you will be very very happy. with either of those.

or forget about the bike/etc, and get an m3. then save up more money, turbo that, and you'll have one hell of a bimmer. but make sure you have enough for insurance/maintenance as those things can bite you right in the .. don't waste money on a computer. atleast thats my opinion. not worth it.

or forget about the bike/etc, and get an m3. then save up more money, turbo that, and you'll have one hell of a bimmer. but make sure you have enough for insurance/maintenance as those things can bite you right in the .. don't waste money on a computer. atleast thats my opinion. not worth it.

M3's are no where near cheap. He'll be making payments on it for a few years. (the 2006 BMW 330i is faster than an M3--only because they turbo'd it though.)

A kid at my school has an M3, and it is a very nice car. It's not cheap though--his car before that was the Porsche SUV. Insurance must be crazy high too.