Hookahs

Vasto

i think out of all the flavours i've had, apple seems to be the one that you could smoke all day and night and not get sick/bored of...

that said, i like a veritable buffet to be on the menu :D

lol @ hookahs in the food section :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you get the munchies...

I've got a homemade "water pipe".. Usually only has water in it, we've done kool-aid and Code Red.. :P

Edited by HoLoDreaM

i think out of all the flavours i've had, apple seems to be the one that you could smoke all day and night and not get sick/bored of...

that said, i like a veritable buffet to be on the menu :D

I thought that too. But where else is the topic going to go?

Mostly the latter. Discussing the former violates a rule or two. I didn't know the stuff came in so many flavors.

Oh definitely, I've gone through quite a few flavors and there are still so many left for me to try.

I've got a bunch of hookah secrets up my sleeve that amazes people when they see it for the first time :P

Hmm, going to a hookah bar tonight for my friend's bday :D

Yeah I had one for a while that my parents found, had a hard time getting them to believe that it was not used for smoking "greenery" (wasn't) and like 4 hours to explain the whole concept. They told me to "get it out of my house" havent talked about it sense.

Yeah I had one for a while that my parents found, had a hard time getting them to believe that it was not used for smoking "greenery" (wasn't) and like 4 hours to explain the whole concept. They told me to "get it out of my house" havent talked about it sense.

That's funny, I had the exact opposte experiance.

I've been smoking hookahs for over a year now, I went there one time in the summer with a group of friends. My cousin was sick with something so we made him use the plastic mouth tips, but I was sitting right next to him so I still got sick. My parents blamed it on a moldy hose or something (they are one of the only parents in my group of friends that actually know we go to this "Arabian restraunt" to smoke.) They told me that I should just buy my own--little did they know that I had one since the beginning of summer. I came home one day after school, set up the hookah and smoked while I did physics. And that is how my parents found out that I bought a hookah. Good news is that I no longer have to sneak it out of the house in the box (carboard) that one of my 12" subs came in.

Double apple doesn't agree with me. It may also be the combination of hummus and pita bread, but I have thrown up from it before--not a pretty sight.

My favorite thing to do with a hookah is put ice cubes in the water--the smoke comes out cold. :-)