Does Shaving Your Legs Make You Gay?

VolcomPimp

Does shaving your legs make you gay?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Does shaving your legs make you gay?

• No ssssilly!
    • Yessss sssir captain!
    • Ssstoooooooop! you're making me blush, you sssilly goose....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaving your legs is absolutely not . ....you would shave your legs too if you had to have them taped up all the time for football games because it rips all the hair off your legs if you dont...but other than that im not sure... i guess its your preference

LOL... I hadnt seen this thread in a while, got a kick outa some of the new posts...

I always thought there was somethin wierd about Chuck...... j/k

I guess it probly doesnt help my case when I act like Im . sometimes, but Im still

stickin with the not ..... I dont go around acting . like 'hooga!' or anything...

Just to joke around sometimes (who doesnt....)

LOL... I hadnt seen this thread in a while, got a kick outa some of the new posts...

I always thought there was somethin wierd about Chuck...... j/k

I guess it probly doesnt help my case when I act like Im . sometimes, but Im still

stickin with the not .....  I dont go around acting . like 'hooga!' or anything...

Just to joke around sometimes (who doesnt....)

i dont :P

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend is definatly .! Yes definatly I mean shaving your legs...only homos do that...and his head I mean o gwad thats pushing it too far...and dude I LOVE hairy genitals ooo yes baby! just kidding.

It doesnt make you ....cuz I know hairy . guys. I really dont care unless there is massive hair...DoOd! that ryhmes.