69 members have voted

1. 1. What color is Jesus?

• White
    • Black
    • Middle Eastern
    • Indian
    • Oriental
    • Other

Not all of the people living in Asia are "Asian", but they are STILL Asian. Oriental describes a specific area OF Asia and therefore the particular characteristics of the people of said area.

Jesus was Jewish. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all of the people living in Asia are "Asian", but they are STILL Asian. Oriental describes a specific area OF Asia and therefore the particular characteristics of the people of said area.

616328[/snapback]

exactly, and that wikipedia page clearly defines it and proves it's not a racist term.

616328[/snapback]

...When i say Asian, i mean azn.

You know,

Got rice b%tch, got rice, got soup got chicken got spice?

And I'm Caucasian from German decent.

Does that mean I look like Hitler?  Ok, he was Austrian but you get my point.

Sheesss!!!  Some people.

Grow up!!!!

616191[/snapback]

Stitch,

I think you didn't get the joke....

R.

And guess what, EVERY one of the categories in the poll can be used to describe inanimate objects, esp. black and white!  geez.  I'll poll all my asian friends and let you know.

616324[/snapback]

Owned by clay. :lol:

Maybe that could become a smiley :P

Edited by lego

To the people who are questioning if Jesus was actually a person. He most certainly was. Ask any historian about Jesus and they will tell you that he existed and walked the Earth. Now, whether he was the son of God or not is another discussion that is unrelated to his skin color. The Bible is one of the greatest books about history. If you don't believe in Christianity that is fine. But he was a person and he did exist. Ask a historian.

I'm telling you all.

hes AZN

He looked like this

in-n-out-azn.jpg

(prepares to get flamed by the christians that can laugh at jokes about other religions but can't take a little joke at there own)

:) Its a joke, so no one start standing outside my house with signs.. I'm middle eastern, ill shoot you if you do while chasing you around with a sandle

Owned by clay. :lol:

Maybe that could become a smiley :P

616574[/snapback]

an "owned by clay" smiley? or just an "owned" one? Either way, I'm game ;)

if "oriental" wasn't derogatory to ANYBODY, then there wouldnt even be discussion of it.

616635[/snapback]

you're the one that made it a discussion. None of the orientals on this board seem to have a problem with it.

(oh noes, i called them orientals. they gonna h8 me now!)

an "owned by clay" smiley?  or just an "owned" one?  Either way, I'm game ;)

you're the one that made it a discussion.  None of the orientals on this board seem to have a problem with it.

(oh noes, i called them orientals.  they gonna h8 me now!)

616684[/snapback]

Clay, note that I didnt say OUR discussion of it, I said discussion, as in general. It would not even produce hits on google as being derogatory if Asians somewhere didnt find it offensive.

If its cool to call the Asians in your town "Oriental", thats friggin outstanding for you! Come out to WA sometime, or go to San Fran, and throw it around and you will see what I'm talking about.

Or if its closer to you, go out to AZ, preferably Phoenix and start calling Mexicans "Wetbacks", you'll get the same kind of looks and response, albeit a little more concentrated I'm sure.

I live in NY. Trust me, if someone found it offensive, I'd get the crap kicked out of me in a second. But like I said, I'll poll my friends from college (thus not all NYers) and see what they say. 85% of my friends are asian.