3700+ Overclocking

Uber

ok well i got my Si-120 the other day so i started OCing, im at 2.75 1.5Vcore OCCT tourture test stable im gonna push it higher aming for 3ghz ill keep you updated.

2750stable.jpg

i ran prime 95 and went to bed last night and it had failed after 5 hours.... so its not quite rock stable - but its been folding for 8 hours as well now, once i get home from work ill start tweeking some more.

Try 1.3 on the ldt and 1.6 on the chipset

should help to get that stable

my 148 does 2.75ghz stock voltage  :P

614138[/snapback]

thats what i was thinking, but i kinda want to get my new chipset cooling on there first... meh w/e ill give it a shot. ill be happy if i get it stable at 2.75 and no higher, then my ram will be running stock instead of underclocked :P

my 3700+ won't go past 2.6 - my temps stay below 35 idle and 40 load with this water-cooling setup -

but Windows won't load at that point.. I think it's cause I'm running 2 1GB sticks and they just can't take the FSB.. even with a divider, for some reason, Windows just hangs at the boot screen.. any ideas?

underclocked?!?!, dude i suggest you try a 1:1 ratio and dont be afriad to push it.

614144[/snapback]

umm before ti was underclocked to 200Mhz on the ram, im now running 1:1 with the ram at 250 putitng me at 2.75 and im just about stable a tiney but more tweekign and its good. iv also got 2x1Gb Mushkin Redline in here :P

***EDIT***

had to bump the vcore up to 1.525, the RAM to 2.8, and im now running 2.915Mhz with the RAM at 265 running 1:1 had to losen up the timings a bunch i just went very loose as im going for 3Ghz 3, 4, 4, 8. once i get to 3Ghz ill tighten them up some.

2915mhz.jpg