Building New Pc, Tell Me Yes Or No

Reedling

that setup looks good, but go for mushkin redline ram instead. the ocz is good, but the redline 2gb kit is WAY better. also, if this is your first rig, take in consideration that it will be a flame spewing power beast. literally. you need a 600w pci-e ready psu, go enermax noisetaker 600w. no less. you also need a big and roomy case because that pc will make a LOT of heat. good luck with ur new build!

THis is the setup i am going to go with for playing video games.

Some of the games that i will be playing are like, Quake 4, BattleFeild 2,

CS. CS:S. DOD:S. Here is the list of the parts and the prices.

mother board:

DFI LP UT nF4 SLI-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

$165

CPU:

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Processor

$222

Memory:

OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 / 433MHz / Gold Gamer eXtreme Edition / Dual Channel

$220

Graphic Card:

BFG Tech BFGR78256GTCOD2 Geforce 7800GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card

$350

Those are the main things i am getting couple of hardrives and a big power supply to handle everything let me know what you think and if it is a good idea to go that way.

611332[/snapback]

looks good for teh basics, if you can spare the $$ get 2 gigs of ram. it needent be super high end, but decent.

get a 6800 GS and get 2gb instead of 1gb :-), btw you dont need 7800gt, its just for eyecandy.

btw, get abit an8 or a gigabyte gn something sli, or msi board, because dfi is for overclocking... not for stability

611349[/snapback]

Dont listen to that^

i just got 2gigs of ddr 500 mushkin for like $200

611522[/snapback]

:glare: i just got 2 gigs of the new mushkin redline for 400....

that setup looks good, but go for mushkin redline ram instead. the ocz is good, but the redline 2gb kit is WAY better. also, if this is your first rig, take in consideration that it will be a flame spewing power beast. literally. you need a 600w pci-e ready psu, go enermax noisetaker 600w. no less. you also need a big and roomy case because that pc will make a LOT of heat. good luck with ur new build!

611613[/snapback]

for that i would say 550-600 watt PSU.

also keep that DFi bopard you will love it, much better than teh Asus, and giaabytes of that range.

THis is the setup i am going to go with for playing video games.

Some of the games that i will be playing are like, Quake 4, BattleFeild 2,

CS. CS:S. DOD:S. Here is the list of the parts and the prices.

mother board:

DFI LP UT nF4 SLI-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

$165

CPU:

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Processor

$222

Memory:

OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 / 433MHz / Gold Gamer eXtreme Edition / Dual Channel

$220

Graphic Card:

BFG Tech BFGR78256GTCOD2 Geforce 7800GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card

$350

Those are the main things i am getting couple of hardrives and a big power supply to handle everything let me know what you think and if it is a good idea to go that way.

611332[/snapback]

if you are going all out on that baby you should get more than a gig of RAM!!

You guys wana help me out with finding the right mushkin memory, and a good psu, and a cooling system. It would be very nice, thanks for all your help so far. No this is not my first gaming machine i play alot right now on the one i made, i just need to get a bigger setup because its time. Thanks agian, link me please.