And you should see the body loll :lol:

Really intresting program :P

You can also start from scratch :blink:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ! i just cant show this in here loll :lol:

But i'll tell you that you can do pretty much anything you want with ANY part of the body lol

Here's one i did with a hummm! sculpture

EDIT:Too bad we cant have a 18+ section :P

Unless she's bent over and you can see "more" then I don't see what the big deal about showing her butt would be.

Nevertheless, I had Poser 4 (i think) and it's a nifty little program. Never really got into it though.

It's not..Well it is the nice models but you can do a lot more with it, for instance there's where you can make the floor and walls anything you like (on the ones there you dont see it ) but on an other one i did the floor is an orange hue mirror and you see the reflection of a herm! model. The model is floating about 2 feet above the floor, it's really nice :P

Quote :LOL just saw that last pic... warning warning

Loll i saw a lot worst at the neighborhood city swimming pool last summer loll :P Ya i live in a nice neighborhood :lol:

And for the price here in Canada it's more like $300

Resolution is decent 72.000 pixel inch and on the lips alone of the model there's 19 ways to change them and you're not allowed to see the tongue pannel lol :lol:

Edit: any of you guys like green eyed blonde, yeah this one's dressed i'm tired of seeing her diffrent size b.... lol i"m getting the hang of the lip thing no :lol:

Pic 3 Same girl diffrent hair

WOW

Amazing! What exactly is this program though?

600253[/snapback]

It's Poser 6 from e- frontier, basically an animation program for human form. The girls poses are 1 frame, you can say make her blow a kiss or something. You can import any pic from anything, like one of your vacation pic put one of the models in there and make beleive you ... her loll. There's also comics models, some animals, fishies etc There's a demo but you're limited to making a head with one already selected.Still that's what pushed me to get the whole program

Edit: oh yeah! I forgot, everything is compatible with 3Ds max and probably wih the other 3d programs and it's real nice if you ever tried to make something similar to a human form with those 3d programs loll.