Why Does Everyone Here Fold?

MalaX3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cancer is our own faults, serously the crap we put out with computer, burnning stuff, toxic chemcicals. this is why MOST people get cancer by 70. we do it to ourselfs.

i hate the doctors and i will never need to go to one. i break my arm i just dont use it for 2 months and its fine, i break my foot (bone sticking out) i pushed it back in and duct taped it back up and 2 years later its still going strong and not infected once!.

i say we dont need doctors for all these small things humans are ment to die and fall apart. this stupid life presevering things is totally crap. just let life go as it is. got cancer well then that sucks. get it cured and moved somewere less toxic.

im sure not getting cured for cancer when i get it. im almost 20 now and i give 25years more before i go (b/c my bodys already distoryed from using too many drugs)

when i go, i'll rest for how everylong i want and than be reborn to a new age but forfet the memory of my past. its life, get with the program.

586650[/snapback]

Well just because you have decided to do drugs, alcohol, and what ever else and damage your body when your young (just like I did) do not try to tell everyone we do not need doctors and medicenes and research such as folding. I know a lot of people who would not be here today if it were not for them. I am one of them I have died 2 times O.D. stopped breathing turned purple they tell me, luckily or someone wants me to be alive for a reason my sister just happened to come over while I was on the floor dieing and called 911 and done what they said and performed CPR until Paramedics arrived. Now I am paying for it at 44 y/o, Hepatitus "C" Type "1A" the worst one of all. Chronic Venosis Stasis which I need surgery for and am waiting for a date when they can get me in to do it. C.O.P.D. or enphyzema from smoking, in 1998 I only had 64% lung capacity left. I am sure its a lot worse now. I have had 2 back surgerys and need another one but the same well known neurosurgeon, assistant Professor or Baylor College of neurosurgeons said I am to high risk and the only way hey would do it if I was about to loose a leg. Evevything caused from drugs messed my veins up, drinking my liver, smoking my lungs and a lot of my back, he said my bones are yellowish from smoking and a lot of disc lost or degeneritif spine. Now I wish I was in good health but its to late I have to deal with what I have, I fold to help people now and future generations. Not everyone uses drugs like we have and want to live and be succesful in life, have a family etc. when help is needed for some type of medical problem hopefully it will be there for those that want to live.

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

wow road runner your life sounds similar to minbe, OD 2x got a . load of lung problems, head injuries, hand injuries.... but for some reason im alive should have died a few trimes by now. :foldon: for the cause im here with ya ;)

P.S. i got 9 W.Us since i went to bed last night SCORE :)

how ignorant can hornybluecow be? first he posts about how f.e.a.r uses the hl2 engine.... and now this? god go to school dude. cancer is caused by UNCONTROLLED cell division, sure there are numerous factors but sometimes it happens naturally. imo if you are going to discourage folding i suggest you stfu, folding is out there for other benefits as well, how? lets see, improved meds for things such as heart disease, arthritis, and a few other things. please dont be a doctor for the sake of human kind if you continue to be that way.

well cancer has been around LONG before man started poluting the earth. there are records of it in fossils... bone tumors... things like that.

and once again that god dammed song about is stuck in my head! thanks to reading idiotic replies like that one :(

Horny:

I'm going to keep from flaming you badly. But please shut your ignorant mouth. Cancer is the rapid and uncontrolled reproduction of cells. It commonly results in tumors, which can press on organs and kill/disable people. Yes, there are toxins and stuff that induce some forms of cancer, but otherwise, our body makes mistakes! Proteins can misfold and cause this stuff, virus RNA could infect a cell's nucleus and something could go wrong in there, causing cancer. One of the things so fascinating about the human body is that we can never be exactly sure of what's going on. Yes, we all remember being told about how leukocytes disolve bacteria and stuff and give their lives to defend our body (We'll be having funereal services for Scott, the only cell recovered from the war against the polyhedrous clusters of streptococci, at 1400 CST today), but we know little of how it works at times. Hell, we recently discovered how we could use stem cells to repair neural tissue, something we have NEVER been able to do before!

F@H has saved people's LIVES and caused advances in medicine, cow. If you're going to try to be "kewl" and heartless, stay the crap out of this thread.