Attention Mods...

Fire-Medic

Personally, I'm surprised there's a mod that supports some communist ideals. Secondly, the worse I've ever done is gotten a slight suggestion from a mod to stop posting so many polls (back in the day when I was a newbie.)

BionicSniper, I'm with you on that. I'm sure at least one or three of you have noticed that I'm not posting nearly as much as I did. I do find it helpful to try and not let "harmful" posts get to you much- I'm trying to teach myself that AND trying to teach myself to NOT post if someone "debates" what I have originally posted. Chances are, I'm going to stick with what I first said and the other is going to stick with what s/he said. Hey Verran, remember that thing with Ste? I'll try not to let that type of thing happen again ;).

Edited by Instag0

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please remember that mods are human,....  subject to good and bad days.....

Xinul, your point is well taken....

577209[/snapback]

I'm not bashing the mods by any means. You guys do a good job, and it's a real pain in the "hiney".

But I don't feel that I was banned for a "good and bad day" type of thing. Exeter, go in and look at the warning I received.

You should know better than this...that's your own opinion, and if you can't phrase it more poetically, then don't write it at all.

Obviously the mod had a political agenda coming into play, and I got kicked in the butt by it. There were just as many comments remaining in the thread after mine was deleted, and I was warned/banned, that were never removed. The other users never got warnings or a ban.

I have no problems with Mods being in the political discussion, I just think that if for some reason they are involved, then they should also resign their rights to use their power in that specific thread, and not use it to "shift" the view, as was done here.

i just have one thing to add... be GLAD I'm not a mod :) many people would be warned / banned on a daily basis... OCC would be down to a dozen members :(

with that said, lets just let this one go. give each other a pat on the back and get on with our lives. sound good?

I do not understand how you guys can be warned and banned so much?  I have been a pretty active member.  I have more than  3600 posts.  But I have never, ever, been warned or banned.

577219[/snapback]

cuz it's like kicking a retarded puppy marty, the mods just can't do it ....

I'm kidding of course marty. it's cuz you actually act more mature than some of the older members here... which is pretty amazing. I have been warned once, though I'm amazed that's it though.

I got a warning once from LP for having more than 10 lines in my sig...that was when I first became a member...Since then....nuttin...If you respect other peoples opions and do not swear or act like children in the forums then you will be fine. The mods have a tough enough job scanning all the forums and they have a personnel life as well....

I do not understand how you guys can be warned and banned so much?  I have been a pretty active member.  I have more than  3600 posts.  But I have never, ever, been warned or banned.

577219[/snapback]

that just means you havnt tried... want a sure fire way to get banned? Like to a couple close beta torrents ;)

that just means you havnt tried... want a sure fire way to get banned?  Like to a couple close beta torrents ;)

577332[/snapback]

Yea.. but I have a more fun way... :D

I gotta find more sources for flaming pictures tho, I've used a lot of them already. :D