7800 Gtx 512mb - 7th November

GlimmerMan

man this is getting really anoying so im gonna hijack my own post.

fastest 6800 (ultra oc what ever) for agp?

I trully hope the 7800 GTX 512mb will have those clock speeds. What a huge leap. Even if it did, i still can't buy one :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new reports

7800GTX 512Mb card pictured.....and yes, it is the card wearing the same HSF as the Quadro 4500 512Mb workstation card, looks like a Thermalright XP-120 flattened, i remember pics of this card floating around some months ago saying it was the upcoming 7800 Ultra......looks like those reports were actually true

http://www.mvktech.net/components/com_simp...512MB-bg-01.jpg

anyhow, looks like XFX's model will be 580/1730, higher than expected core, slightly lower memory, but obviously the memory is factory underclocked as the modules being used are rated at 900Mhz(1800Mhz DDR)

also rumored is an eVga model shipping at 600/1800

the Smasung memory modules have a good resutation of being able to overclock 100Mhz above spec.......which means, no matter which card you get, i think 600/2000 should be relatively easy

Edited by gravy

that definately looks pretty. hopefully it can give the x1800xtpe good competition.

571326[/snapback]

considering the XTPE is said to be a *maybe* product by an ATI employee i have contact with and "will be in such low quantities that it wont even make a difference" (like 6800Ultra Extreme and the XTPE card of the past), compounded by the expected par of wide availability from NV on all of their Series 7 cards.......im gonna have to say, all things considered, the company shipping thoudsands of cards vs. shipping a few will still be the leader....

Edited by gravy

eh i was bashing canada in my comment. the only thing most people in to computers really know is that canada is best known for ati pretty much, nothing else.

571341[/snapback]

okay.....first thing that comes to my mind when someone mentions Canada is Socialized Medicine and the word eh?

okay.....first thing that comes to my mind when someone mentions Canada is Socialized Medicine and the word eh?

571346[/snapback]

lmao :lol: *off topic* well they are to blame for our problems with the medicine industry :lol:

edit: apost, this is the second time we posted @ the same time, stop doing that... :lol: