Canada The 51st State

Mr_Mulder

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Americans really need to go back to history class.

Invade Canada? Heck you Yankee Doodles have already tried that and were oh so successful!!!

Then again, you have invested $$$BILLION$$$ on your military and created WMDs since then.

I'll shut up now.

Nice Americans.

Down boy

568153[/snapback]

Wait, you mean the attacks on British forts in British owned land? Before Canada had it's own independance?

LoArmistead was right :lol:. You're really making yourself look like a bigger dumbass than shiznit, and THAT'S quite the feat. As one man once said:

I met the Canadian Army once. He's a nice guy.

Wait, you mean the attacks on British forts in British owned land? Before Canada had it's own independance?

LoArmistead was right :lol:. You're really making yourself look like a bigger dumbass than shiznit, and THAT'S quite the feat. As one man once said:

568400[/snapback]

You know KB, your immaturity only makes me shake my head.

Edited by shiznit

offtopic,

im currently in puerto rico, 2nd day here (out of 30)

it feels great to pay no tax wow, bought lota stuff here and when it said 19.99 it was just that. im so used to paying tax this feels great.

anyways keep posting

:lol:

You're hilarious, shiznit.

EDIT: Ah crap, I meant to say slapnuts instead of you. However, you both seem the same.

568570[/snapback]

I didn't realize how close to the mark I was about you in my earlier post. Just checked out your birthdate on your user page and found out you really are a child. rofl.gif

Does your mommy know you are talking like that to people online?

I hope you will learn better manners when you grow up a little bit more since it is apparent your parents didn't teach you any.