Canada The 51st State

Mr_Mulder

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Social Studies Teacher said that Puerto Rico couldnt become a state because some law somewhere says all states must of a dominent language of english.

But back on topic:

Ive never heard of canada being refered to as the 51st state either.

You Americans really need to go back to history class.

Invade Canada? Heck you Yankee Doodles have already tried that and were oh so successful!!!

Then again, you have invested $$$BILLION$$$ on your military and created WMDs since then.

I'll shut up now.

Nice Americans.

Down boy

568153[/snapback]

the only time we even invaded canada is when the british were still occupiers. calm down.

Invade Canada? Heck you Yankee Doodles have already tried that and were oh so successful!!!

Then again, you have invested $$$BILLION$$$ on your military and created WMDs since then.

568153[/snapback]

Wow, I guess they really are educated with the same textbooks...

:O

568153[/snapback]

yeah so becareful or we can add u to the axis list

When did we invade Canada? In the War of 1812 when we attacked some British forts that happened to be in Canada? You call that an invasion?

When did we invade Canada? In the War of 1812 when we attacked some British forts that happened to be in Canada? You call that an invasion?

568162[/snapback]

I don't think think their textbooks make that fine distinction. I also don't think they are taught that in 1812, the British invaded US after they retreated the first time. They burned down OUR capitol, and then again lost to OUR rabble of farmers...err..I mean soldiers.

These poor Canucks seem to think that the whole purpose of the war was to take over their tundra??

Slapnuts, your lack of maturity has been pushing at me, but I continue to get a laugh at your uneducated posts.

lol why must you be so gay ..in any case if you were capable of seeing beyond your nose you would know that it is a common thing for americans to wear canadian patches on their persons in order to fool the masses.In your case however its not necessary since most peole can spot a retard for kms away owait I mean miles :D

568153[/snapback]

plus if we wanted to we could. I dought the The Royal Canadian Mounted Police could have stoped the horde of evil american satanist