I Knew It Was Only A Matter Of Time But...

I knew it was only a matter of time before somebody knocked off my ideaMy Case for using separate power blocks for distributing power thru a PC but these guy's knocked off everything....even the separate fan power blocksPurePower Power Station....still this was to be expected. What I didn't expect is for the SOB's to patent it..... like it was them that thought it up. :angry2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if you knew someone was going to steal it, you should have pattented it, and sued them for the rights, or sold the rights to them. but Ur skrewed now

566171[/snapback]

I have had many PM requests for how I did my wiring and I have replied to all of them. This information was given gladly and free because that's the way I wanted it.

I have had many PM requests for how I did my wiring and I have replied to all of them. This information was given gladly and free because that's the way I wanted it.

566186[/snapback]

heh, well another reason why we should hate TT, but i agree, yours is still WAAAAAAYYYYY better

Tt's take on it sucks... i mean, it's actually worse looking than a regular psu... yours is uber... don't think for a minute they've managed to steal your idea... go patent yours now before they really steal it! :lol:

they kinda cheated on that pic.. they make it look so neat.. but there is no video card or any ide or sata cables goin.. it would prolly end up making it worse looking in the end..

no cpu or ram either..

Edited by danyo64